Communications 2.0

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue May 3 13:30:22 UTC 2016

"central visible list of tasks that need doing"
+1

"IRC channel is largely dominated by people leaving/joining message"
I think it's optional in all IRC clients.
I don't like IRC, but it has strong advantages (and neutrality) *when
live conversation is needed*.

Arguments I hear for moving to proprietary SaaS often match arguments to
use "official" channels in Facebook, including the acceptance by new
users and being friendly to them.
This issue has been on the table since any conversation about GNU/Linux
and FOSS applications. It's not invalid, but some people uses it as the
only important variable.

Most notable projects become notable because of consistency in
principles, strategies and aims in the long term.

El 03/05/16 a les 12:35, Tim ha escrit: