[Wiki] Who We Are List

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Tue May 3 07:13:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

With each and every cycle, we usually ask on Ubuntu GNOME Mailing List to
update this list for the current members and always ask those newcomers to
add themselves.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/WhoWeAre

If your name is not here, it is either you have been removed due to
inactivity/leaving the team, you didn't respond to our call to update this
list or you are not yet listed (perhaps because you are new). As long as
you are contributing to Ubuntu GNOME, kindly make sure to add yourself here.

Thank you!

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>