Release notes for 16.04

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon May 2 12:12:27 UTC 2016

Okay Ali, I accept and agree with the essential part of your reply.
My apologizes because of having some dispersion about each content.
The real lack may be some links between those good contents.
Those articles could be more productive if were referred more often in
wiki pages concerned about upgrading matter.

El 02/05/16 a les 13:08, Ali/amjjawad ha escrit: