UOS 1605 and Ubuntu GNOME

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Sun May 1 02:51:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

What is UOS?

UOS stands for Ubuntu Online Summit:

http://summit.ubuntu.com/

I have registered a session for Ubuntu GNOME:

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1605/meeting/22660/the-future-of-ubuntu-gnome/

If you would like to attend, you're more than welcome :)

If you have any idea that you wish to share, please do so I can prepare the
presentation and get ready for some fun!

I am so excited. I have missed many UOS before due to the fact that my time
zone is quite a challenge but I am no way going to miss this one. Yes, I
must wake up at 4:15AM or 4:30AM and get ready but I don't care, it's an
important event to me and I'd do my best to attend and host that session no
matter what :D

Many thanks :)

P.S.
Don't forget to either attend or share your thoughts ;)

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>