Dual-booting Ubuntu GNOME 15.10 and 16.04?

Adam Eveleigh adam1eveleigh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:15:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Is it possible to help with testing by dual-booting two instances of Ubuntu GNOME? I.e., if I make a 16.04 live DVD, will the installer allow me to install Ubuntu GNOME 16.04 alongside Ubuntu GNOME 15.10 or will I have to manually create the partitions? I only have production computers at the moment, not spare hardware, so this would help me to test (unless if there is a better way to test on production hardware).

Regards,
Adam Eveleigh