Grub bug report

Ty Young bluesoviet at outlook.com
Fri Mar 25 05:07:48 UTC 2016

Hello once again,

So that issue that I reported a long time ago where Grub
vanishes/disappears and I no longer had a boot option for
Ubuntu(Ubuntu-Gnome) just happened again. This time I decided to get the
logs from boot-repair before and after the grub install and submit a bug
report to launchpad.

You can check out the bug report here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+bug/1561842

(Also includes links to boot-repair)

This is my first bug report, so my apologies if i didn't do something
right. Wasn't sure if I should have did "grub2" since some bug reports
that I've seen just have "grub" or some other name combination.

This bug happens on Ubuntu Gnome 14.04.X through 15.10. I think I also
had it it happen in Ubuntu (Unity) with a 14.04 install, but not 100% sure.

If anyone needs more information, I'd be glad to provide it. Since, like
I said, this is really my first bug report I'd appreciate any help with
providing more information if needed and fixing any mistakes.

Thanks!