Fwd: Xenial Xerus (16.04 LTS) Final Beta Freeze

Tom tom at prost-net.de
Wed Mar 23 19:01:51 UTC 2016

Am Mittwoch, den 23.03.2016, 11:05 +1100 schrieb Ali/amjjawad:
> Hi,
>

> On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:11 AM, Tom <tom at prost-net.de> wrote:
>         Does the account "live session user" still ask me for a
>         password, that
>         noone is about to know ?
>

> Could you please be more specific?

I wanted to give that one a try:

Worked as expected until I clicked TRY UBUNTU. From there it didn't boot
to the desktop but prompted me a login screen for a "live session user".
Never mind, I thought, and tried with an EMPTY PW - but there must have
been a password entered for the account once before ... :-(

Result: I can't login without a password for this user :-((