Slack

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Mon Mar 7 18:00:22 UTC 2016

I second this,

a productive and intuitive alternative for proper communication is essential. We need to be connected to work more efficiently, all of us.

We need to be better in sync so we can immediately speak to one another and solve problems, answer requests et al.

Forget what is and what isn't proprietary, I don't think we're a house of criminals. Even I agree with Snowden, but this is not the time nor place to be concerned about anything; to argue about stuff like privacy and data collection, software freedom and what not.

Most services either aren't free or if they are they collect some data.

This is the world we live in. We need to work together more efficiently, so I vote for whatever is necessary to be more productive.

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.