[2016-Goal#1] A NEW Server for Ubuntu GNOME

Jasper Backer jasper at jbacker.nl
Mon Jan 4 12:50:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I can set this up on a subdomain and provide login details to the people
that will be developing this (or have Ali handle that).

Now, having this test site set-up won't be the issue. Getting it
transferred to Canonical hosting (prolly) isn't an issue or any issues
can be ironed out easily I assume.

Now the real thing, who will be going to actually *do* this? I myself
don't have proper WP knowledge.

Greets,
Jasper