[2016-Goal#1] A NEW Server for Ubuntu GNOME

Leo Francisco lists at boywithwings.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 09:28:44 UTC 2016

I'm sure the people at Canonical will be able to help and advise. I
copied in Popey, who's the community manager. I'm sure he can chat with
you on IRC about this issue and at the very least pass us on to the
right person.

Just as a side note, I think we should be aiming reskin the site with
reference to the design aesthetics of GNOME. I'm sure people from the
design team have some ideas :)

All the best
Leo