16.04 Alpha 1

Ty Young bluesoviet at outlook.com
Sat Jan 2 21:36:50 UTC 2016

On 01/02/2016 05:53 AM, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is just FYI to let you know that we're not participating in Alpha 1.
>
> Please don't take this as an excuse to drop your testing activities.
> We haven't stopped testing and should never do. You still can visit:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing
>
> Learn more about testing if you haven't already and have fun :)
>
> According to Colin Watson, the bugs/issues we had previously should be
> solved by now.
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2016-January/003494.html
>
> As always, the best way to find out is to do some testing ;)
>
> Kindly report back in case you'll find anything interesting to share ...
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>
> Best Regards,
> Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
>
> *http://kibo.computer* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu GNOME
> <http://ubuntugnome.org/>

I've downloaded the newest daily build and noticed that the "corrupt"
text bug is still present from 15.10. Kinda forgot about it since I'm
using the proprietary Nvidia drivers(sorry!).

This seems to be the same(ish) issue as this bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1507255
, just not as extreme and with an Nvidia GPU(GTX 750 TI 2GB).

Can i report this bug via the LIVE session? What command would i
use(ubuntu-bug xorg?)?

Again, sorry for not submitting this earlier.