Slack

Tim darkxst at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 27 07:44:23 UTC 2016

Anyway we have setup #gnome on ubuntu.slack.com as test will see how it goes. If you dont have an ubuntu.com email address you will need to be
invited to join the ubuntu slack (I believe this is a limitation of slack, nothing specific to the ubuntu instance), let us know on the list if
you want to join.