Fwd: 14.04.4 RC images (20160217)

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Feb 17 23:46:35 UTC 2016

URGENT ... Please read!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Conrad <adconrad at ubuntu.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: 14.04.4 RC images (20160217)
To: ubuntu-release at lists.ubuntu.com
Cc: ubuntu-quality at lists.ubuntu.com

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 02:48:21AM -0700, Adam Conrad wrote:

> Given the testing on the last couple of images, I think it's fair
> to say this is almost definitely the batch we'll be releasing on
> Thursday, so please give them at least a boot/install/reboot smoke
> test on all flavours and make sure all the images are functional.

I lied.  A last-minute bug found with the bcmwl dkms driver on the
lts-wily kernel led to one more respin.  Those should be coming out
shortly for all flavours.  This is pretty much guaranteed to be the
last one, as we're about out of time, so please give them at least
light smoketesting to make sure they boot/etc.

... Adam

Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>