Fwd: Xenial Xerus Beta 1 - Flavour Participation

Erick Brunzell lbsolost at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 00:11:21 UTC 2016

Another heads-up. Just one week after 14.04.4 we have the option of
participating in Xenial Beta 1. Just one month later comes Beta 2 which
we must do, but if we plan on having a Beta 1 someone needs to step up
and handle the release announcement & release notes as well as voicing
our desire to opt in.

Lance