Fwd: Preparing for 14.04.4 release on Feb 18

Erick Brunzell lbsolost at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 00:06:25 UTC 2016

Just a heads-up. As you can see 14.04.4 has been delayed another week
and hopefully the trusty-proposed repos will be disabled in the iso's by
Saturday. This is important because I'm tracking two bugs that I believe
may be fixed with packages from proposed but still present w/o proposed.

Also, just as Adam says, this is not something we can opt out of! I'll
do my level best to cover things on the testing end but we absolutely
need someone to handle the electronic ink. It would be nice to know
who's going to do this before the last minute.

Lance