[Personal] Financial Problem

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Thu Feb 4 11:18:55 UTC 2016

Kinda the same, seems like I'm not the only one to start this year awful as hell.

I too have to pull my shizzle together since I had to return to my home country earlier than expected, so am busy with looking for a job and moving on, hopefully to a better chapter in another country again.

Progress on work that I was on to may be delayed, not sure to what extent, just so you guys know.

Good luck Ali with solving your issues. May the force be with us.

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.