[Attention] Xenial Final Testing

abhieud at yahoo.es abhieud at yahoo.es
Wed Apr 20 07:23:51 UTC 2016

Hola,

As far as I understood 5 years support was only for 12.04
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

 Subject: Re: [Attention] Xenial Final Testing
 To: ubuntu-gnome at lists.ubuntu.com
 Date: Wednesday, 20 April, 2016, 9:04

     Here talks
 about 5 years support for
       all LTS since v12.04:

 http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2011/10/21/ubuntu-12-04-to-feature-extended-support-period-for-desktop-users/

       El 20/04/16 a les 02:24, Ali/amjjawad ha escrit:

         Hi everyone,

         Kindly be informed that we're now testing the RC
 (Release
         Candidate) of Ubuntu GNOME 16.04 LTS (supported for
 3 years)[1]
         which will be released very very soon[2] and your
 urgent help
         and support are needed and highly appreciated so
 please, while
         the images are still hot, fresh and waiting for some
 love,
         please test and enjoy:

             http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds

           If you're new to all this, no problem at
 all:

             https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

           Please remember to report any bug to the ISO
 Tracker
             directly:

             http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds/117325/testcases

           and

             http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/359/builds/117326/testcases

           Let us know if you need any help :)

           We're on IRC and Slack. We're here
 too on the mailing
             lists. Don't use the Social Media Channels
 though for
             serious stuff like that ;)

           Many thanks!

             [1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2016-April/003696.html