Ubuntu GNOME WW B2 (was: Wily Werewolf (15.10) Final Beta Freeze)

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Thu Sep 24 04:32:28 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi again,

> Beta 2 (Final Beta) images should be here:
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/346/builds
>
> For more details, please check the below forwarded email from Adam Conrad
> :)

Adam (infinity) has done a re-spin for all the images:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/346/builds

Please re-do a quick test once the new images/builds are ready :)

> I'll be ON and OFF today because I'm not feeling well. I'll be on IRC. If
> I won't reply, it means I'm not around the keyboard :)

My health isn't getting better. Dizziness and something is wrong with my
eyes and hand. So, I'm on and off on IRC. In case I will not reply, it
means I'm AFK.

> Happy Testing!
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2015-September/003525.html

Please, don't forget to test. We don't have much time left.

I had a quick chat about:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1462688

<amjjawad> Hello infinity, any idea about this bug 1462688?

Just though to keep you updated.