Wiki pages updated with an Upgrade HowTo

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Wed Sep 23 15:43:24 UTC 2015

This is a NEW Wiki Page, correct?

If yes, then whenever we do create new page, we 'must' add that to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/WikiMap

This is a MUST-DO Step whenever new page is created :)

done Ali.

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.

Thank you!
P.S.
I'll double check the details whenever I get some free time.

[Ali/amjjawad](https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad)

http://kibo.computer - http://torios.net - [Ubuntu GNOME](http://ubuntugnome.org/)