[Ubuntugnome-qa] Wily final Beta due Thursday Sept 24th

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Tue Sep 22 08:46:19 UTC 2015

I would love to give it a shot, but my laptop is currently being repaired. Anyway, I hope to get it back soon and then I could try, but my question is: if I install the Beta on it, can I keep that and it will be continuously updated or should I re-install after it's been officially released? I've heard somewhere that it's recommended that way.

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.