Google account disconnections

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Sun Sep 20 18:30:23 UTC 2015

From time to time I get a prompt to log back in to my Google account - just like that - without doing anything.

Can that be anyhow related to me removing Empathy packages with sudo apt purge empathy* ? Three packages get removed: empathy, empathy-common and mcp-account-manager-goa.

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.