Malware in Ubuntu-Gnome?

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Sun Sep 20 17:25:24 UTC 2015

The privacy-invasive features are only a part of the default Unity desktop. Ubuntu variants remain unaffected. (Confirmed by many privacy advocates.)

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.