Highest version attainable for 14.04.x?

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Fri Sep 18 18:59:33 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I'd need to know which version is possible to reach with an upgrade on 14.04.3? 3.12? Or have there been efforts to port newer gnome stacks to the LTS.

Thanks in advance!

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.