NEW Sub-Teams for Ubuntu GNOME

Tim darkxst at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 12 07:26:22 UTC 2015

On 11/09/15 14:53, Elias Psallidas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While I think compartmentalising the workload into sub-teams is a very affective solution to a better communication for the best for Ubuntu
> GNOME, I think that having too many teams will work against the very same goal.
>
> What I'd propose for the teams would be the following model:
> -Ubuntu GNOME Marketing Team, which will iclude the Human Development, Communications (Social Media), Marketing, Brainstorming and maybe
> Artwork. Since their goal is similar and one team may be helpful in coordination. A good team for ideas to be thrown around and be discussed
> while keeping everyone in sync. This should also include appointed IRC Channel moderators.
Not sure Human Development (or whatever it ends up being called, I did like Lance's suggestion of Ubuntu GNOME Contributors) belongs here but
artwork does, that was the whole point of merging artwork + marketing
> -Ubuntu GNOME Documentation Team, which will include Wiki, Documentation, Translations and maybe Artwork if not in the one above.
> -Ubuntu GNOME QA stays as is.
> -Ubuntu GNOME Contributing Developers, which will include the Release and maybe the website team.
website should really be in with artwork, which will be part of marketing
release team should really be part of QA (which is essentially is already)
team name can just be Ubuntu GNOME Developers