NEW Sub-Teams for Ubuntu GNOME

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Sep 9 23:43:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 7:02 AM, Bruce Pieterse <dev at otq.za.net> wrote:

> On 09/09/2015 22:55, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> As per:
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2015-September/003487.html
>>
>> I'd like to introduce:
>>
>>  1. https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugnome-humdev
>>  2. https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugnome-artmark
>>

>> The description for each sub-team can be easily found on Launchpad, just
>> click on the above links for each sub-team and you can easily find that :)
>>
>> Yes, merging 3 in 1 sub-team is what we think is a good choice for us. I
>> am here talking about merging:
>> Artwork + Marketing and Communication + Translations in one sub-team.
>>
>> Don't worry who is going to drive/lead this kind of sub-team, we have
>> brave fearless amazing drivers and yes, there will be NO specific
>> person, a group of people will lead/drive that sub-team ;)
>>
>> All of us are smarter, better and stronger than anyone of us!
>>
>> This is a quick email to keep you posted/updated.
>>
>> I have other work to do but waiting for Alfredo and Tim to transfer the
>> ownership of the old sub-teams to myself so that I can finish the
>> migration process and then, we will do an official announcement.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> P.S.
>> If you have any Q, please ask ;)
>>
>> --
>> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
>>
>> *http://kibo.computer* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu GNOME
>> <http://ubuntugnome.org/>
>>

> Thanks Ali,

Hi Bruce, thanks for your reply and you're more than welcome :)

> I spotted a small spelling mistake for humdev: "(b) Whoever (excising)
> member of Ubuntu ..." should be "(b) Whoever (existing) members of Ubuntu
> ..."
>
> Not sure if "existing" was the word you were looking for :)

Yes, I was typing so fast and was in hurry so didn't check and you're
right, I was trying to write "existing". It is fixed now, many thanks :)

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu
GNOME <http://ubuntugnome.org/>