Ubuntu MATE Welcome Screen

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sat Oct 31 18:09:02 UTC 2015

I think it can be good if it's easy to disable when necessary (I mean
not needing that the user disables it manually).
Many installations and upgrades are for users that already know the
desktop, or have other learning sources (teacher, printed & translated
manual, etc).

El 31/10/15 a les 19:03, Leo Francisco ha escrit: