[Draft] Getting Involved Process

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Wed Oct 28 09:15:46 UTC 2015

Dedicated energy brights in the wiki.
I feel this really very polite.
It's clear, easy and concrete words, only necessary information, well
organized ideas, same as Gnome design.

I have some suggests:
- Update «Getting involved» link in www.ubuntugnome.org by the Wiki URL.
- Link www.ubuntugnome.org at Wiki U.Gnome home page
- At "Contact us" wiki page, section "Website & Social Media Channels",
link more real social than corporate/proprietary (less Facebook&so and
more Wikipedia, RSS, Diaspora, etc.)

El 28/10/15 a les 08:15, Ali/amjjawad ha escrit: