[Draft] Getting Involved Process
amjjawad at gnome.org
Wed Oct 28 07:15:07 UTC 2015
I've been working very hard for many hours today on:
What you 'see' now is a draft, not yet final.
Before, newcomers had hard time and even other users or new contributors
had some problems (confusion) with the process.
Today, I believe life became so much easier:
1. Getting involved page became very VERY easy.
2. Less sub-teams.
3. Newcomers have a very welcoming new sub-team designed for their own
comfort and expectations.
What is next?
- Please check the pages and give me your feedback.
- We need to update the old pages and make the entire process a lot more
easier than before with 'clear' description of each and every sub-team.
- Please do join the NEW sub-team based on your interest.
Once all is done, I'll go ahead and write the official announcement for
Ubuntu GNOME Sub-Teams version 2.0 :)
I need some rest now. Working on these stuff draining so much energy. It's
not the hand-job that is draining your power/energy but the mental one.
Planning, designing, etc .. it's fun but not as easy as you may think it is
Oh, welcome to XX Cycle ;)
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-GNOME