15.10 Preparations

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Tue Oct 20 11:48:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Can you believe it? a new cycle (XX) is about to start and the current one
(Wily Werewolf) is about to reach an end by releasing 15.10 on 22-Oct-2015
:)

Six months have already passed, WOW!

Now, what do we need for 15.10 and what kind of preparations should we have?

   1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WilyWerewolf/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME = needs
   updates such us known issues, features of 15.10 and so on. It's just a
   draft for now.
   2. Website announcement is ready and saved on "Draft" so once 15.10 is
   released, I'll click "Publish" :)
   3. A banner for our social networks stating that Ubuntu GNOME 15.10 has
   been released.
   4. Update all the links on our Wiki and Website, specially:
   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME
   5. Get help to translate the release notes of 15.10
   6. Test, test and test:
   http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/347/builds

That's all what I have in mind for now.

Let me know please if you need anything or having an idea in mind :)

Many thanks!

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu
GNOME <http://ubuntugnome.org/>