Terminal language da-dk instead of nb-no

Alexander Vinbæk Strand godsetalex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:31:06 UTC 2015

Now I have used vmware to test the last Ubuntu GNOME daily iso file and I
found out that terminal is translated to Danish insted of Norwegian, it
says "udpakker" (Danish) instead of "pakker ut"(means extracting on
Norwegian) and bruger (Danish) instead of bruker (means user on Norwegian)
and there is many other words that is Danish instead of Norwegian.
But this just happen when you install from iso file, it's not happening
when you upgrade, because I have upgraded and haven't seen this before I
used vmware now.

I think it is using wrong language pack and I hope this will be fixed
before release.

Alexander Vinbæk Strand