Ubuntu Gnome 15.10 Bugs

Erick Brunzell lbsolost at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 02:22:29 UTC 2015

On 10/19/2015 08:12 PM, ty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it would be OK to share bugs that I've found in
> Ubuntu Gnome 15.10 here. I would have created a bug report on
> Launchpad, but I've never filed a bug report before by myself and am
> unfamiliar with the steps and/or what issues should or shouldn't be
> reported.
>
> Thanks.

Yes. We all start somewhere. Right now we'll mostly be focusing on
release critical installer bugs and such so it may take a while for
someone to respond and help you with the bug filing process.

When you have time give this a read:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

Lance

PS: I cc'ed the QA team, you may be interested in joining Ubuntu GNOME
QA if you plan on testing pre-release images.