Wily RC Images rolling out to the tracker

Alexander Vinbæk Strand godsetalex at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:35:30 UTC 2015

I have upgraded from 15.04 to 15.10 for a week ago and the only thing I can
see is when I boot the computer then after plymouth boot screen with the
new logo disapppears and before gdm login screen appears then I can see
some text coming on the screen, but everything is working after login so I
don't know if it's a bug or what it is.

I don't know if admin has seen the email I sent to the list for some time
ago, with a screenshot, because I found a word that is wrong, in ubiquity
(Ubuntu installer) on Norwegian bokmål you can see the word DVD-ever but
the right word is DVD-er (means DVD's on Norwegian) I know this is also the
same translation as in Ubuntu GNOME 15.04 installer, but is there time to
fix that before 15.10 release?

But as I can see now, the Ubuntu GNOME 15.10 is more stable than the 15.04
release, it is not freezing so much as 15.04, icons is showing correct in
launcher, the google calendar problem is fixed, now all calendars are
synced when you add google as an online account, before in 15.04 you had to
add other google calendars manaully and just the default calendar was
synced, so this is very good.

But will I get the final version automatically at thursday or must I
reinstall when the final version is released?

Alexander Vinbæk Strand