Booting into busybox

Andrés Muñiz Piniella a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Sun Oct 11 08:52:00 UTC 2015

Hello,
After grub and after ubuntu gnome splash screen it just loads into something called busybox. I then typed the command exit and it gives a series of messages but does not shutdown (should it shutdown?)
I force reboot and force shutdown with the buttons on the hardware. Same result.

I tried loading previous kernel versions (.45?) With similar results.

I am using LTS version.

Please let me know what details are needed(I will probably need to take pictures of the screen) to get this up and running. Thanks!

Regards,
Andrés

--
RichmondMakerlabs.uk