Stuck mid login screen

Andrés Muñiz Piniella a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Wed May 20 07:14:13 UTC 2015

Thank you for your help.

I had opted to try bodhi Linux side by side with UG this brought up grub at start up kernel version (...).36 was the one not loading. Used 35 apt-get update & upgrade later -f install and I was able to get lovely UG by loading kernel 37. Most probably an update in gnome space, I do not think the kernel has anything to do with being stuck in login ?

I'll keep an eye on it.

Richmond.ml
Ham United Group