Fwd: Final Beta Testing Week

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 04:56:33 UTC 2015

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 6:31 AM
Subject: Final Beta Testing Week
To: "ubuntu-quality at lists.ubuntu.com" <ubuntu-quality at lists.ubuntu.com>

It's here! Final beta images and milestone will be appearing on the tracker
by early tomorrow AM UTC. Look for the milestone under vivid on
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/.

Plan to help test by grabbing the images when they hit the tracker and
reporting your results! I'll post again when the milestone link is live
(assuming elfy or someone else in Europe doesn't beat me to it!)

If you are new to this whole image testing thing, do have a look at the
wiki walkthrough https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough for help.
In a nutshell, download the image and run through the installation
testcases on your machine. The images are linked from the testcase and come
from cdimage.ubuntu.com. Real hardware is preferred, but feel free to test
on a virtual machine too. Submit your testcase result and perform the next
test.

Thanks and happy testing everyone!

Nicholas

mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-quality