Website Redesign?

lists at boywithwings.co.uk lists at boywithwings.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 13:36:03 UTC 2015

Oh yeh, this is great. It's a nice little facelift that won't confuse people
revisiting the site. Very clean and functional. Well done.

I would also suggest that a really good video should be made to
illustrate the Gnome desktop on the latest release and placed on the
homepage. This is the sort of thing a new user will check out first.

I'd love to make some custom music for  it. I don't think I could
approach making the video at the moment due to work commitments but
maybe someone in the community would be up for it.

Thanks
Leo