Feedback Time

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:24:06 UTC 2015

Woa, calm down dude. How many people do you personally know that are using
Linux? How many people have you installed Linux in their computers? How
many usability tests have you conducted?

Let me be clear, experts all over the world use this kids friendly (as you
call it) naming: Apple, Google, GNOME, etc. Our goal as a system is to
provide as much core GNOME experience, and that means the naming they have
decided. We are not entitled to refute their decision, a decision based on
real UX tests.

The next time try to be more polite, please. This is a place to give
constructive feedback, not a place to be all ranty.

Cheers,
Alfredo