Wallpaper scaling not set to zoom by default

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Tue Jun 30 17:40:32 UTC 2015

Not sure how aware those involved with development are, but whenever the wallpaper is changed, either via apps like Gthumb or just by right clicking on the desktop and choosing to change the wallpaper, the scaling is set to Wallpaper instead of the more accurate Zoom mode, which can be tricky for new users to solve, as they might not know that they need to use the tweak tool for that.

Again, I'm not familiar with the package handling wallpaper changing, so I figured I'd drop a message here.

Hopefully someone notices and passes it on to the right person(s).

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.