I need some help to file a big report

Selwyn Orren selwyn at linuxweb.co.za
Mon Jun 29 07:50:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Tim,

To be honest I am a bit surprised as I have been running ubuntu Gnome since
it became an official flavour and have been using vmware for a tad longer,
and have never had those vmware connection there before.

Glad to know at least that it is not a bug - lol

Take Care

Selwyn Orren | +27 72 270 9321 | +27 86 218 6897 | skype: selwynorren |
http://www.linuxweb.co.za | selwyn at linuxweb.co.za |
http://about.me/selwynorren