Feedback Time

Michael Flaig mflaig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:37:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Do, 2015-06-25 at 19:30 +1000, Ali/amjjawad wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Michael Flaig <mflaig at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hey Ali, I really would like to participate in the survey. The
> > first question troubles me already. There is no 15.10 option :-)I
> Hi :)
>
> We are not talking about 15.10 as it is 'not' released yet :)

Of course, still I want to give my Feedback and I think it would be
interesting to see how many people jump to the next upcoming release
as soon as the current one is stable...

I just want the most current stable Gnome applications and in this
cycle also Wayland, so I stick with devel :)

With Wayland the login is lightning fast and my 3 Monitors get
configured much quicker when I put my machine in the dock.

... Wayland rocks!

Cheers,

Mike