Problem with fullscreen applications

Selwyn Orren selwyn at linuxweb.co.za
Mon Jun 22 15:36:16 UTC 2015

Hi Clemens,

I have the exact same problem with full screen applications (I noticed this
with Kodi) I have tested this with the nvidia driver as well as the default
drive and they both give the same problem.

I am looking to see if a bug has been reported.

Take Care

Selwyn Orren | +27 72 270 9321 | +27 86 218 6897 | skype: selwynorren |
http://www.linuxweb.co.za | selwyn at linuxweb.co.za |
http://about.me/selwynorren