[Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

Patrik Bubák bubapa at privacyrequired.com
Mon Jul 27 15:06:37 UTC 2015

And exactly what makes you think that I am desperate to perform or
whatever it is that you're imagining in your twisted fantasies? I, like
all my comrades from the team, are just a volunteers. We're doing what
we love and we signed up to help. We don't long for the appreciation of
the likes of yourself. The fact that you're trolling here means
obviously that nobody needs you where you're probably supposed to be.
Man, you're sad existence, I give you that.

I think many understand now why exactly was it that you were banned from
the Kubuntu forum, or whatever it was, and I of course agree with them,
no doubt, you convinced me about yourself.

Those who talk the most, like in your case, do so nobody notices how
empty they really are. And you most likely have no one to talk to, so
you're alleviating your painful existence where it doesn't belong.

Nobody is interested in your nonsense here, so go troll somewhere else,
because that's what you have shown you are, nothing, nobody, just a
troll. Just another internet hero and we all know that everyone is an
expert at everything over the internet.

Adieu loser :)

On Mon, 2015-07-27 at 16:20 +0200, Xen wrote:

> You know, it starts to feel like
>
> /the new fragrance by ..../.
>
> ;-).
>
> Patrik Bubak is going to be famous.
>
> Hey, enjoy all. Charlie, not so sour. People are having fun doing what
> they do. Perhaps indeed email communication is hard, it is augmented
> by IRC, they say "discussions take place on IRC, decisions on email".
> But it's a tough system. Forums are even a better place, but they seem
> less official. All reason to imagine something better! :D. Perhaps one
> day all of our "gripes" transform into something beautiful. Like this
> logo ;-D. Now I'm dying to install a new version of Ubuntu Gnome with
> the new logo incorporated ;-D.
>
> You know, even the 'trolls' have a fondness to the product. I know it
> is sometimes a bit of 'taking a piss' at the people who seem to do the
> work.
>
> But just remember this:
>
> /It means the guy wants to have a say because he can't find the time
> or ability or opportunity or possibility to actually do something else
> that he would love to do. So all he can do is try to argue on some
> mailing list. Poor bloke. He really wants to contribute, but he can't.
> We see his frustration. We honour his dedication, and his interest. We
> thank him for his allegiance or commitment, at least in spirit, and
> now we get him to shut up because he is nagging us and bugging us and
> we have joy to perform :P./
>
> Yes I apologize. I am so much alone that I am using (currently, just
> today) this mailing list as a bit of a way to share random thoughts.
> While you are trying to use it for work. Consider it my disease. Just
> consider it you are doing me a huge favour not bashing my head in
> instantly ;-).
>
> Communication is hard. It is a challenge in any business, where people
> cannot meet face-to-face. Try to communicate with purely digital
> (text) means. It is hard and introduces delay and misconception. (It
> seems Kubuntu members are trying Telegram, the Russian chat service
> that could replace Whatsapp, but that at least offers security and
> group chats for all platforms. ...).
>
> BACK when I was studying there was a collaborative platform for
> business that was rather expensive and we couldn't use it for long (we
> were just students). It was a very nice system for online
> collaboration. I don't even remember what it was called. In schools
> they use BlackBoard it's not a bad system at all. *I wish there were
> these professional team-based collaboration platforms for
> communication and discussion as well as file uploads etcetera*.
>
> Anyway, gotta role.
>
> Still don't bash my head in ;-).
>
> Regards.
>

> Quoting Charlie Moss <charlie at charliemoss.com>:
>
> > I think a timeout is required by all.
> >
> > I'm sure all are aware that people are not being paid. If people's income
> > depended on this project such an ineffective system of communication would
> [...]

Sent using Evolution from Ubuntu

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it
the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one
condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going
to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on
what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.