[Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

Charlie Moss charlie at charliemoss.com
Mon Jul 27 02:16:52 UTC 2015

Being new to an Ubuntu community, I am surprised that such a primitive
system, as a mailing list, is used for communication. How does one get up
to speed on a subject? I asked the question two weeks ago "is the logo
design open for submissions?"  I received no reply.  Am I to understand now
that the new logo has been created by the design team and no input from
other members of the community is unwelcome? Maybe referencing the
discussion of logo design would alleviate some of the tension here. If this
is not possible, it may be time for consider a new method of communication
similar to Slack.

Regards,

*Charlie*