Call for a meeting (IRC/Hang/out)

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Jul 24 07:22:40 UTC 2015

Another interesting FOSS system is Gobby.
gobby.0x539.de
It allowa to write clear conclusions for each point (no emoticons).
It's used for DAViCal meetings for example.
wiki.davical.org/index.php/Community_Support

It's a live-group text editor (to take the minutes) with embedded chat.
Once a Gobby channel is created, it's available to create there all live
documents for every meeting.

El 24/07/15 a les 09:13, Narcis Garcia ha escrit: