Duplicate Sublime Text icon in Dash

Selwyn Orren selwyn at linuxweb.co.za
Thu Jul 16 14:30:02 UTC 2015

Hi Satyajit,

Seems you are 100% correct. When I have the two icons showing, and I hover
over the two, The one (Hi Quality) shows Sublime Text and the other one
shows sublime_text.

I edited the.desktop file that is created by the installer and it show the
Name correctly as Sublime Text.

Is there anyway I could possibly fix this?

Take Care

Selwyn Orren | +27 72 270 9321 | +27 86 218 6897 | skype: selwynorren |
http://www.linuxweb.co.za | selwyn at linuxweb.co.za |
http://about.me/selwynorren