default applications for 15.10

Leo Francisco lists at boywithwings.co.uk
Sat Jul 11 13:05:06 UTC 2015

 Yeh, once that simple editing stuff is in photos, I think it'd do the
job. I know new users who enjoy using those features in Shotwell.

Didn't know that about Music.

I don't think it would be a problem switching the apps. If people do
need more features, they can just install more programs. That's part of
the fun of free software. The people who just leave the default apps on
tend to be new users and would get on fine with Music and Photos as they
have simple attractive interfaces.