[Ubuntugnome-artwork] [Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

Charlie Moss charlie at charliemoss.com
Sat Jul 11 10:39:43 UTC 2015

I fully understand why 'the foot' can no longer be used.

I have no idea if the new design selection has been concluded so here is my
design effort.

I remember hearing recently that a Google Study found that people relate
more to logos that look like a face.  I hope you can see U and G in the
design.

[image: Inline images 1]

Regards,

*Charlie*