Urgent Call For Help - Testing 14.04.2 Daily Builds

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Thu Jan 29 23:25:09 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad at gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi again :)

> Please do take the time to read:
> http://ubuntugnome.org/help-needed-to-test-14-04-2/
>
> As always, thanks a lot in advance!

I have seen nothing whatsoever until now :(
Myself is super busy these days: http://amjjawad.net/triple-8-roadmap/
Applying for jobs, working to improve myself, other real-life stuff ... so
I understand you could be in the same position and it is not good idea to
ask you to test while I myself not testing but Ubuntu GNOME is a team, not
a one-man project as I always explain that almost monthly or weekly
sometimes. The purpose of having a team is everyone of us could backup and
cover the other :) so, in hard/tough days where some are extremely busy,
others who are 'less' busy could help.

You guys don't need to do ALL the test cases. If there are 6 testers, each
one could do a test. Mission accomplished successfully. It is really this
simple.

I hope those who are less busy could help as time is running out and before
5th of Feb, everything should be ready.

If you have any Q, simply ask!

@Team Leaders/Drivers
I appreciate if you could focus on this at the moment :)

I'll do my best to test during the weekends. I can't do that at the moment,
sorry.

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>