[Ubuntugnome-artwork] Web Site Screenshots

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Sat Jan 10 13:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Keith I Myers <keithiokepamyers at gmail.com>
wrote:

> @Ali - Any objections to creating a "Ubuntu Gnome Website Redesign Team"
> on Launchpad to give this project its own mailing list and access to other
> resources. I can take lead of the project.

A side from the fact that the name is too long, I see no reason to create
the 10th sub-team for Ubuntu GNOME. Spreading our human resources which are
few anyway is very bad idea, if you ask me and I speak from long
experience. Please, let's use our current available resources.

I had no idea the website thing would take all that time, energy and
efforts. I have not seen this coming at all.

We have two sub-teams:

Marketing
Artwork

Both can work together on this.

I understand the importance of the website but see no need to waste time
more.

If you guys think I'm wrong and we should create a new sub-team, you need
to understand this will eat up extra and more time to do many things :) can
we KISS, please?

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>