Problems with translating - keyboard issue likely?

Patrik Bubák bubapa at privacyrequired.com
Tue Jan 6 20:43:59 UTC 2015

No, at the moment no. I'm on Windows but want to switch back to GNOME as
soon as I can. Problem is my Adobe package won't run on Linux.

I can't really type without having to go back and erase one extra letter
the keyboard leaves behind even though I only press a key once.

This never occurred to me before on either operating system.

I did a search but couldn't find any results, hence am asking here,
although maybe a bit inappropriate since atm. I'm running Windoze 8.1,
but it hinders me from doing what I signed up for, because in my
language we use a lot of diacritics which I cannot insert as instead
let's say a "Č" I often get a "ˇˇC".

It's very annoying and frustrating. Can't translate Wiki pages this way.
Even writing in English when I type in " I often get "", instead of one
apostrophe I get two.

It's a brand new laptop.

Dňa 6.1.2015 o 21:36 Narcis Garcia napísal(a):